1948 Replica Panhead
• Available as a complete project kit based on an authentic V-Twin Replica
• Unassembled kit is available with parts necessary to complete an entire
• Kits are available in either chrome, with chrome plated components and
accessories, or as a restoration style with restoration finishes of black and
• Choose hand or foot shift control assemblies for desired configuration.
• Supplied with a completely assembled and test run 74” V-Twin Replica Panhead
engine with either aluminum or chrome detailing.
• Pre-wired dash base assembly
• Parts book and maintenance manual included
• 4-Speed early transmission is assembled into the V-Twin
gear box, complete with ratchet top and chrome or restoration particulars.
• See the V-Twin Mfg.
catalog for details on all items included in this kit.
• Replica Motorcycle Kits are sold as component parts. Manufacturer’s Statement
of Origin (MSO) is supplied for the frame and engine.
• Check your state for registration, title and licensing requirements
1948 Panhead Replica
1941 Knucklehead Bobber
1941 Knucklehead Replica
Kits include all parts
necessary for complete
Our Replica is supplied with all the options included. There are
no extras. There is nothing else to buy. You can plan your con-
struction project up front and actually be able to visualize the
end result. You will not end up spending extra time and money
searching for parts that are virtually impossible to find. In the
long run, you would spend more time and money on parts than
you would the V-Twin kit.
Left Side Detail
Accessories include original style
• Gas, Oil, Electrolyte
First Assembly done Raw
Finish in 1998!
1955 Panhead Replica. Museum quality.
VT No. 55-1520